This is a simple side dish that goes well with roasted meats. I like to serve this with my Roasted Chickens because it’s just as easy and can be put in the oven about 45 minutes before the chickens are done.
2 pounds of fingerling potatoes, any color
2-3 TBSP olive oil
2 tsp kosher salt
- Heat oven to 400°F. Wash potatoes thoroughly to remove dirt/sand. Pat dry.
- Place potatoes on a heaving baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Shake pan to coat.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and cook until tender, up to 45 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes.
- My local store carries several varieties of fingerlings in ready to grab bags like the one shown below.
- To jazz it up a bit, add freshly chopped herbs like parsley, rosemary or thyme to the potatoes before cooking.
- You could also use a flavor-infused olive oil, such as garlic olive oil.